WHAT TO BRING
1. Hiking boots and trainers (sneakers).
2. Long pants and long-sleeved shirts
4. Sweaters and a thick jacket
5. Rain wear during rainy season
1. Camera and films
2. Insect Repellent and sunblock
3. Torch and knife
4. Backpack and light case
C: Personal toilet items:
1. Soap, shampoo, toothbrush and dental floss.
We recommend you to:
- Use boots during the whole trek.
- Drink a lot of liquid during long excursions and on the Inca Trail.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
Our company prides itself in providing first class service and products, and being especially concerned about the wellbeing and safety of you, the traveler.
Consequently, we provide you our own equipment and the following service.
1. Bilingual guides for the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu.
2. Porters to carry heavy equipment. We provide an optional service of personal porters.
3. All meals are provided throughout the length of the journey, consisting of breakfast, lunch and supper. All meals are hot and freshly prepared at each mealtime along the way.
4. Our company employs porters to carry kitchen equipment.
5. Water, fruit and snacks.
6. Bathroom tent.
7. Dining tent, with table and chairs.
8. Dining utensils and cutlery.
9. First Aid kit.
11. Comfortable, ample tents suitable for outdoor acitivities. Three-people tents are used to accommodate two people.